• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

AmazonSmile Donation-care to share?

eliza4one

Not sure if this has been asked before, but curious if anyone wants to share a link to where their AmazonSmile donation goes. That way, we can all find out about various organizations that help others (and receive our help in doing so).

My donations go to: Wild Animal Sanctuary right here in CO.

This is a long held, family run, nonprofit organization that rescues animals (from all over the world), from horrific captive situations and rehabilitates them so they can live and roam freely within large natural habitats with others of their own kind.

In addition to my Amazon donations, I also give quarterly via online donation.

These beautiful, innocent animals hold a soft spot in my heart. <!--lovestruck-->

Anyone else care to share where their donations go?

Advertisement

klarabelle

I donate to Famous Fido a no kill shelter. I have been donating there since my cousin asked for donations to the shelter. While it is in IL & I live in PA I fell in love with so many of the dogs featured. I had hoped to adopt Woody, but he needed training and had to be adopted by someone from the area. Thankfully, he found his forever home and hasn't forgotten the home he lived in who helped him live before he found his forever parents.

https://famousfidorescue.org/

Cassyree

UMCOR. United Methodist Committee on Relief.

UMCOR is the humanitarian arm of The United Methodist Church. Its work reaches people in more than 80 countries, including the United States. UMCOR provides immediate humanitarian relief when war, conflict, or natural disasters disrupt life to such an extent that communities cannot recover on their own.

amiga13

Mine goes to my local Community Center.

Sadly, for as much as I spend at Amazon, the donation is tiny.

Advertisement

TeaPro

Mine goes to my local Kiwanis club. Their fundraising supports children, including college scholarships for graduating local high school students.

Mrs.Lilbit

Mine goes to LeBonheur Children's Hospital. My son had heart surgery there and they took very good care of him.

Haley23

Mine just goes to our PTO. I really try to avoid Amazon, so they're not getting a ton from me, but it's better than nothing I suppose. Sometimes I can't find what I want elsewhere or Amazon is the only place that can deliver it quickly enough.

Ruby tunes

Amazon smile

Mine goes to the NRDC, National Resources Defense Council, which works in multiple ways to protect our environment.

Tori58

Mine goes to the Green Bay Boy Choir and Girl Choir, the organization in which DGS sings.

calumetteach

What a nice idea. Mine goes to our local library which is a small, village library. One of the cutest and well used ones I’ve seen. 🙂

md2dkh3

Mine goes to the Dream Center in my area. There are Dream Centers sprinkled throughout the country. They provide food and essentials for families in need.