• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Camp Theme

Status
Not open for further replies. Start a new thread to continue this topic.
H

HollyH333

Hi! I am going to be a first year teacher and I was looking for a theme for my first grade class. I love all of these ideas! Could I possibly get the logo, too? My email is hollyc333@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!

lisakae2

Welcome...

Sam5,

I don't have a picture of my word wall unfortunately and I've taken it down already for the summer. Bummer... And I don't have a title for it but maybe I should. I'll have to give that some thought :D

On my door I made a big sign out of large poster board - I covered it with contact paper that I got at Wal-mart that looks like wood. Then in big black letters I have "Welcome to Our Cabin". I hot glue fake grass at the bottom and then have some woodsy animals that I add at the bottom. You could also use "Welcome to Mr./Mrs. _________'s (grade level) cabin."

The birthday chart is another one that I am working on this summer. No ideas yet - maybe I'll get some ideas from this site.

R

runnerkim

Teacher of 4th grade

I just read your message about your camping theme. I realize that it is a few years old but was hoping that you still had your camp learn a lot logo?

Thanks so much, your ideas are wonderful!

IMSaved2

You can get some sticks and tie them together at the top and then interweave orange, red and yellow cellophane between to make the flames of a campfire. You can even get some sand and rocks to put around and under it - I've seen it and it's adorable for circle time.

Sam5

Birthday Charts

For a birthday chart, what about
Hap-Bee Birthday
with bees and bee hives to decorate

or
A Frog Birthday Chart
I know there are "Hoppy Birthday" charts.

or
Have a "Bear-y" Happy Birthday
with bears. I know I have seen a bulletin board set with bears with hats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Start a new thread to continue this topic.