• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Classroom Tour

Other 
Advertisement

iluvmy3kids

Classroom

Absolutely FABULOUS!! Looks organized and friendly!! The kids will love it too --- You did a GREAT job!!!

Advertisement

The Cafe

How many desks?

Wow, there really needs to be a limit to the number of desks we are expected to cram in our rooms! Your room looks great. It looks like you have some great Vistaprint posters!

tchrrx

Looks good! I can't believe the amount of desks you fit in there though. That's a big class!

T

TeacherBB

I love your room! I was thinking the same thing as some pps! How many kids do you have? It looks like over 30.

runteacher

Awesome

room! Yes, I agree-you have lots of students!!! I also have those same huge desks that you have. They are so hard to arrange. Yours look great the way you have them arranged!

tbsrwilson

Classroom pics

Yes, Sterilite is my friend. I probably should be in an addicted group like I am with Vista Print. :rolleyes:
So far I have 32 kids. We both have to get to 36 before we can get another teacher!
Candiqueen, the buckets are for my Knowledge Nuggets (my version of Brain Bubbles.)

Jade

Windows?

I liked everything I saw...but I didn't see any windows. I was feeling a bit claustrophobic thinking about 32 kids (with normal kid-type smells) in a windowless room. Please tell me you have windows!