• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Gift tags

Cat woman

I made these gift tags on my embroidery machine. Yes, I realize just buying some would definitely be more economical as well as less time consuming, but it was fun to try a difference technique. I made a total of 4 of each design.

Advertisement

Risa

Wow!! šŸ¤©These are too special to write on! Whoever is lucky enough to receive one should save it for their winter decorations!

FionaJ

Those are beautiful!! Recipients will treasure them. With a perfect little hanging cord of some kind it becomes an ornament. Really, lovely!

Cat woman

Well, I just used a Sharpie on the back to write a To/From, but now that some mentioned them being a possible ornament I may need to come up with something a bit more clever! LOL

Advertisement

wildflowerz

They would be really cute strung together and hung across a window or a doorway.

This is making me really want an embroidery machine. Iā€™m going to take some classes to find out what my machine can do.

riko

Those are beautiful. I would buy them at a craft fair and use them as others have already suggested. I would definitely not throw them away like other tags.

Teddi9192

You need to stop posting such adorable stuff. My ADHD brain is searching embroidery machines. I would love to receive one of these! Gorgeous

Shelby3

Your tags are beautiful and yes, they would end up on my Christmas tree as ornaments. They would be a lovely tribute to the maker.

Cat woman

They are made on card stock. I will warn any of you thinking of getting into the machine embroidery worldā€” it can be addicting šŸ˜†

Advertisement