• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

How long have you been on PT?

Advertisement

GlacierRose

I started off posting with a consistent but anonymous username when I discovered PT in the summer of 2005. I made it official and joined with that username in Sept. 2005.

choppie70

I started in May of '09.

I had a student teacher at the time and it was her week to fly solo. I was not supposed to be in the room much so I hung out in a little tutorial room, looking for teaching ideas. I stumbled across PT looking for information on BEE Binders!

knit1purl2

I was on with a different user name

I remember using Proteacher before this format. I had a different user name. I switched user names, when I realized I was revealing too much. I read often, but only post if I have something new to add.

Hifiman

I don't know how long

It shows Oct 2005 for me, but I was part of PT before it changed to the current site.

I don't get out much.

Advertisement

jks

I was working on my National Boards and researching science units when I discovered PT. I officially joined Oct. 2006, but was lurking the year before.

KatieViolet

Oct 2008 for me, but my original username was way too telling, and I was outed in an embarrassing way by a superior <!--misspeak--> so I switched to this one.

jazzer

I found this site in June of 2006, but just lurked for a while then finally joined in October of 2007.

Tessa_Rue

June of 2010 is when I joined with this username, but I *think* I may have been on with a different username prior to that.

nucleus

This is my second user name. This one is from 2009. The other one started 2006. The years have flown by!

GraceKrispy

. I started off posting with a consistent but anonymous username when I discovered PT in the summer of 2005. I made it official and joined with that username in Sept. 2005

Same as GR, except I started in summer 2006 and didn't make it my official user name until the end of that school year. Kept the name almost the same though (started with Grace K)