• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

M-F Cart ~ Awesome Store Manager

♥theColts

This has been an up and down day but the high point of the day was getting the M-F (read: Monday - Friday LOL) cart. The first Lowe's didn't carry the product, the other Lowe's had 3 on sale for $37.99 ea. I asked for the manager and told him how a couple people had found them for $19.99 and asked when they'd be clearanced at that price. I never have the nerve to do this ~ I was bold! :D He said they were still being ordered so he didn't know. Then he said he'd give me an extra $5.00 off. Then he changed his mind and said since it was for a classroom, if I only bought one of them, he'd let me have it for $19.99. I told him he was the best! :)

Advertisement

ScoobyDooDog

Nothing left at my Lowe's!!!

I also went to Lowe's today, but when I asked the manager about them (and even gave him the number 8032) he looked it up and said they had been discontinued since 2008!!! I told him that I had "friends" who were finding them, but he didn't understand how..... bummer!!!
So... I went to Wallmart and bought the Scotch laminator with my $10 coupon and then off to Sams to buy the 200 pouches for $20. Now I need to start laminating!!! :)

♥theColts

Well I'm glad you found something cool to spend your $ on Scooby! BTW, I am doing a mystery/detective theme this year and I have incorporated Scooby & the Gang into my behavior/classroom management.

ScoobyDooDog

I'm sure the kiddos will love the Scooby things! I have incorporated Scooby (minus the gang) for years..... guess he reminds me of my own childhood days!! :)

alihiam

My Lowes Too ScoobyDog

My Lowes in the Cincinnati area says the same thing. They said they haven't carried the carts in 2 years. They said they dont have ways to order from other Lowe's. I love the cart and would be willing to pay to ship on to me! :o):)

cabanagrl

alihiam...

Not sure where you are in Cincinnati, but I bought the cart at the Lowes on Colerain Avenue tonight. They had 3 left! :)

Advertisement