• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

New Pro Teacher experience coming soon

Linda/OH

Anyone else wondering when? I wonder what your definition of soon is. Seems like that was posted some time ago.

Advertisement

PEPteach

My PT was down for a bit yesterday, so I was wondering if they were doing work. But then it returned and seemed normal. I eagerly await. :p

tia

ha! time is all relative and individual, right?

just now when i googled "pro"...(how i get here), i got a message that proteacher was temporarily unavailable, and i got excited that work was being done. bummer, i got in 2 minutes later, and here we are...

Teacherbee_4

Agreed

I wonder what your definition of soon is. Seems like that was posted some time ago.

Agreed. I think it was posted the first week of August (like the 3rd-8th). I keep saying I would love a timeline.

GraceKrispy

They said something about home page fixed, more soon months ago now (the first message). They are a good business tease. I don't think about it. Don't think it's really planned for soon. Just meant to keep us from jumping ship. I also don't necessarily trust the change to be a good one.

Haley23

Yeah, I remember the "more news is coming" banner being posted for months, so I'm not holding my breath.

The only reason I would welcome the "new" site (if it really is coming) is so that people who have forgotten their passwords can get back in, and new people could join.

Advertisement

jazzer

It seems like the least they could do in the meantime is fix the site so that it is secured. My band website suddenly started saying not secure even though I paid for the domain yearly on auto pay and did not own them money.

I had an issue where they took it down because I changed credit cards and they charged my old one for the yearly fee and I was never notified that I needed to update my card.. Before I figured this out, I sent a message to the support for where I get my site from which is Yola. Then I updated my credit card when I figured that out. The next day they got back to me saying that there was a configuration problem and that it was fixed. The site is back up and now is secure. It was simple so I don’t know why the PT site can’t be secured. Obviously someone who owns the site finally showed up.

Advertisement