• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Saturday Survey:)

Mhiag

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own?
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to?
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week?
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?

Advertisement

Mhiag

My answers

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? Only 3 pairs!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, Elf, Home Alone
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? None at the moment.
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? a latte and a good book
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?no

Angie55

neat

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many to count!<!--misspeak-->
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Its a Wonderful Life and Christmas Shoes
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? People
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? PT or hang out with friends.
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? My school never closes! If we have a late start we are required to be there at normal time! :(

busytchr

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have about 6 or 7 pair that I wear most often.

<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, The Christmas Story, and The Year Without a Santa Claus

<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Taste of Home, Redbook, National Geographic, Readers Digest

<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? usually just a calm night at home with my family

<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? we had one snow day

Teacher Lady

Saturday Survey:)
#1 <!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? A lot--more than 50--I just got 4 new pairs on Black Friday so I had to get rid of 4 old pairs
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? no, not annually
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? LHJ (I love Can this marriage be saved?), EW--I subscribed to Newsweek for years but now get my news off the net
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? long walk with the dogs
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? one snow day and one HORRIBLE ride to school in whiteout conditions

cdeteacher

Saturday Survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? I would guess 10?
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Santa Clause and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Parents, Parenting, Parent & Child (just ran out)
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Spend the evening on the couch or go out with coworkers to Chilis
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? I'm in the middle of SC so snow days are a rare occurance! But I still wish really hard for them!

Advertisement

Dawn

Shocked at your shoe answers!!

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? At least 50. WAY too many to count. Is that a lot?? I didn't think so till I read your responses!!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Home Alone, Charlie Brown Christmas, original animated Grinch
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Southern Living, Cooking Light, Popular Science, Better Homes & Gardens
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Wine, pizza, Netflix
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? None yet. It's getting colder though! *crosses fingers*

tammynj

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many!!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? I like to catch the one with Rudolph and that white, fuzzy monster. Is the Heatmeister in that one, too? Also, I like to watch, "It's a Wonderful Life."

<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Reader's Digest (my grandmother orders that for me every year). I don't read a lot of magazines, but I would like to get either Time or Newsweek. Maybe I will treat myself this Christmas.
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Just chill out in pjs, go on PT, and watch "What Not to Wear." I am too beat on Fridays to do anything else!
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Not yet.

MS Math

survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh, my. I don't want to walk back to the bedroom to count, so I'll estimate 40 pairs.
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? My DH loves to watch "The Christmas Story" and the original Grinch cartoon. I'll probably watch them with him.
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Family Circle, Woman's Day, Southern Living, Country Living - but I'm not renewing my subscriptions.
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Read a book.
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, and I could sure use one.

MissC83

Cute Christmas pix :)

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 30ish?

Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Yes!

What magazines do you subscribe to? It'd be a waste of $$ for me...No mag's.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Curled up in bed, watching a movie, and munching on chocolate :)

Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Monday we have a planned 2 hour delay so we can talk about our school improvement plan...yippee!

kiwilemon

How many pairs of shoes do you own? probably about 20 ish if you count all my flip flops!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The grinch and whatever holiday movies come out that year!
What magazines do you subscribe to? None anymore... I think my bridal one finally ran out..
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? I usually pass out on the couch while watching a movie around 8...lame, I know
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year?NO!! I am waiting for them though!

Ilvtching

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? A LOT...not as many as I used to though...now I go for quality, not quantity (is that a sign of old age????)
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Original Grinch...my fave.
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Better Homes and Gardens
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Just chillin with the fam, hot bath, good book
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Should've...but we won't go there right now!<!--grumpy-->

bookworm86

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many that I don't where and too few that I do! LOL
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? "It's a Wonderful Life", "Christmas Story", the Christmas classic collection with Rudolph and Frosty...pretty typical
What magazines do you subscribe to? I used to get tons of magazines when subscriptions were cheap on Ebay. I think all I still get is Glamour, Self and Natural Health.
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? A glass of wine, take out with the hubby and a good movie!
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Not yet. We usually don't have any until January.

whitsc

survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? 25?? I have lots of sandals and flip flops!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Polar Express, Original Grinch, Sound of Music
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? none
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? good book, pizza, movie/tv, pj's on the couch
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? nope, I live in the lowcountry of SC, so it is not very likely!!

SusanTeach

survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? about 10
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Elf
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? People and Reader's Digest
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? going out to eat dinner so I don't have to cook!
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No snow here in the south (most of the time) - but a few hurricane days.

ritabook2

saturday survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? 20-30?
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown, Rudolph
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? don't subscribe, but I read Self and Redbook pretty regularly
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? pizza, TV, book!
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? no-we don't get those until January or February around here!

Charlotte

I'll play!

<!--santa--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? 40 or 50 -- some that I need to part with!
<!--snowman--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? the original Grinch
<!--stocking--> What magazines do you subscribe to? Real Simple, Family Circle, and First. I am a magazine junky and buy them all the time!
<!--ornament--> What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Couch - DH - remote - blanket
<!--christmastree--> Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Nope, not yet!

rolltidegirl

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? according to me, not enough but according to DH, too many!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?The Polar Express on Christmas Eve right before we tuck the kids into bed to await Santa
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Hallmark Magazine
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? spend some time uninterrupted on my computer at night after the kids have gone to bed
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? are you kidding...this is Alabama?! We did have big huge snow flurries but they didn't even stick! :( Maybe there is hope we will get some snow at some point this year!

flutterbuggy

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? not many, if I could live in flip flops or slippers, I would!
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Polar Express, The Santa Clause, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, just about any and all Christmas movies!! I love them!
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Rachael Ray, Hallmark
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? getting into comfy sweatpants or pjs, having a few drinks, ordering a pizza with my fiance and relaxing on the couch watching House episodes or a Boston sports game (Red Sox or Celtics!)

<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, not yet!! We haven't really gotten snow yet, but we are supposed to get a few inches tonight!

Jalon

da survey

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I do not have time to count them this morning. In other words, too many!
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? No, but we like the Chevy Chase Christmas movie (Griswold's). When I was little I had to watch all the Christmas shows, though! (Grinch, Rudolph, etc)

What magazines do you subscribe to? Too many! DH works for a major publishing company, so I can get any of their about 800 titles deeply discounted or free.

What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? With QUIET! DH and I like to either have a quiet dinner at home and share a bottle of wine, or go to a quiet restaurant where there will likely be no kids. Usually we'll put on music and just hang out, but once in awhile we'll pop in a Netflix movie. If the mood strikes ;) we have a huge corner jacuzzi tub and we'll take a glass of wine in there and light candles. Oh, we also put water in the jacuzzi. :p
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, which is not unusual for us. What I despise are days we are out for ICE storms. That's happened the last 2 years in January. When that happens, either roads are worse than with snow, or power goes out. I'd rather be at school having a regular day than miss for those kinds of days.

akymsu

How many pairs of shoes do you own? quite a few
Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? Christmas Story
What magazines do you subscribe to? Redbook, Taste of Home, Shape
What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Go to the gym, it's always quiet and I can get my favorite machine and pick the channel on tv.
Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? Nope

mom2six

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? 2 pairs of boots, 1 sneakers, 2 clogs, 2 heels, 1 pair sandles and a couple more....the most I've ever owned at once LOL

<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Shoes, the old version with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda in Yours, Mine and Ours (not really Christmas but my mom and I used to watch it at Christmas), most any Christmas movie that comes on

<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to?
Country Woman, Southern Living, A Taste of Home
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Soak in the jacuzzi with a glass of wine, candles and a good book....which I never get to do but usually after kids go to bed, I curl up on the couch in my bedroom and settle in with a good movie or book.
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No

luvs_her_job

Good morning!

<!--stocking-->How many pairs of shoes do you own? WAY too many...or not enough. That reminds me, i need a new pair of black high heels...
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year?I watch The Christmas Story every year while I wrap presents. it's my thing. I also watch Elf but usually in school. We also watch either Christmas Vacation or It's a Wonderful Life on Chritsmas Eve at my mother's house.
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to?Nothing at teh moment but if Rob is going ot keep being on Entertainment Weekly, I make have to subscribe to that. oh, adn I forgot. i do subcribe to Crochet Today. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Shopping or a great dinner out.
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No darn it. I keep hearing about all this snow my area is supposed to get, not anything more than a dusting so far.

luv2teach77

survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? whoa, I've never actually counted, but I'd guess around 30-40
<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? A Christmas Story (all time favorite!), Elf (makes me laugh so hard every year), at least one of the Santa Clause movies
<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? Better Homes and Gardens and Taste of Home
<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? dinner at home with family and a quiet evening on the couch
<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? none...yet

MissO

survey

<!--stocking--> How many pairs of shoes do you own? omg - way too many. But I only consistently wear about 6 or 7 pairs.

<!--santa--> Are there certain Christmas /holiday movies that you watch every year? The Preacher's Wife, Elf, usually The Christmas Story

<!--christmasA-->What magazines do you subscribe to? None on purpose, but I think someone got me a gift subscription to Women's Health. :confused:

<!--christmastree-->What is your favorite way to relax on Fridays at the end of a tough week? Chatting online (or on the phone) with BF on my couch with my feet up

<!--snowman-->Have you had any snow days or late starts yet this year? No, we don't get snow here. But we've had two early release days because of athletics! (One on the day of the homecoming parade, and one on the day of a football game in a town an hour and a half away. Go figure.)