• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Saturday Survey:)

sonoma

Do you like apple cider?

I like fresh cider. Not the stuff in the supermarket.

When was the last time that you used a postage stamp?

Yesterday

What was the last show or movie that you watched?

AHS Necro

What is the most that you will pay for a haircut?

I don't know how you people find these cheap haircuts. I paid $70 at Supercuts. That's why I don't get my hair cut often.

What is your favorite thing about the fall season?

Driving up to the mountains where it is cool.

Persephone

Survey

1. Yes and apple cider donuts.
2. All the time. My son & I send handmade greeting cards every week. I love snail mail/ happy mail.
3. The Accidental Husband with Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Uma Thurman. Loved it!
4. I go to Great Clips. The haircut is $15. I give the hairdresser a $20 tip.
5. The crisp smell in the air. I love the smell of fireplaces.

bookgeek59

1. Do you like apple cider?
Yes- it's a great fall treat, along with apple butter on homemade bread/biscuits.

2. When was the last time that you used a postage stamp?
I have about 10 friends/family I still send birthday cards to, and I send out sympathy cards, thinking of you cards, thank you notes...I really enjoy sending cards!

3. What was the last show or movie that you watched?
I just started watching Stranger Things last night.

4. What is the most that you will pay for a haircut?
Including tip, about $40

5. What is your favorite thing about the fall season?
Knowing all the mosquitoes will die.

happygal

Survey

I do like apple cider, especially hard cider!

I used a postage stamp last on my credit card bill.

I'm watching a series right now, Sprung, Amazon Prime. Pretty funny and insightful all around. The last movie was about an artist who loved cats. Amazon Prime video also. I didn't quite understand it.

Nobody tips me for working my tail off in a low-paying job that requires a teaching credential... I'm not a good tipper. I rarely just get a cut. My last trip to my hairdresser cost 157, but she did a color weave, took her 3 hours. They also had wine and snacks which I took.

No favorite... sweaters, boots, pumpkin spiced latte, apples, walks and hikes in nature, Thanksgiving, getting warm on a chilly night, the leaves putting on their annual show, craft fairs, pumpkin pie, candles, Thanksgiving, school in session and the excitement of the near school year, a fresh box of Crayola crayons, Hallmark Holiday Romance movies, RAIN!!!

luvtulearn

1. Do you like apple cider?

only from a farm or on a field trip where we make it.

2. When was the last time that you used a postage stamp?

Good question. . .When I retired during Covid in 2020 they requested forms faxed AND sent by snail mail. I had to buy an actual book of stamps ��. . . forever ones.

3. What was the last show or movie that you watched? Top Gun Maverick .. . yesterday

4. What is the most that you will pay for a haircut?
never get one without color, eyebrow waxing, or rarely highlights. Every 3-4 months. I'm way over due

5. What is your favorite thing about the fall season?
Is that it can't come soon enough. I also love decorating for it but I'm just too parched to think about it!!!

Teacherbee_4

Answer

1. Do you like apple cider? It's okay. I'll drink it but it's not something I really like.
2. When was the last time that you used a postage stamp? June when I mailed thank you notes to my students
3. What was the last show or movie that you watched? Last night I watched Jeoardy
4. What is the most that you will pay for a haircut? Probably $30-$35
5. What is your favorite thing about the fall season? The temp and the changing leaf colors

Advertisement