• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Saturday Survey:)

Mhiag

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures?
2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now?
3. How often do you go grocery shopping?
4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored?

<!--pumpkin2--><!--falloakleaves--><!--pumpkin--><!--leaves_fall-->

Advertisement

Linda/OH

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures? I still have a Nikon but haven't used in awhile. <!--camera-->
2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now? contented
3. How often do you go grocery shopping? 1x weekly
4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored? Yes, pie and milkshake<!--pumpkin--><!--pumpkin_pie-->

ICrazyTeach

1. There are still some cameras around, but haven't been used in years. DD has a Polaroid. We even have a couple of disposable ones.
2. I don't know if it counts as a mood, but exhausted is the only word that comes to mind. It has been a very long week.
3. I do one big order a week and we usually have a small run sometime during the week.
4. It's an OK flavor, but not something I am going to choose.

Ima Teacher

Yes. LOL I have a basic digital camera, and DH has a fancy digital camera. I still typically use my phone for photos.

Is sleepy a mood?

We do a big grocery trip every 6-8 weeks. Every week or so we will grab things like fresh produce, meat, milk, or bread every week or two.

Pumpkin, yes. Pumpkin spice, not as much.

Teacherbee_4

Answers

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures?Just my phone
2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now?hmmm...maybe orange...I'm feeling sick, but better than I was.
3. How often do you go grocery shopping?Once a week
4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored? No

Lilbitkm

I just use my iPhone. I get some wonderful pictures from my phone, it’s amazing how much technology has advanced.

Exhausted. Worn out.

Every two weeks.

Not even a little bit.

Advertisement

amiga13

1. I only use my phone and most of the time it’s excellent, but sometimes I see things from my balcony that make me wish I had a fancy camera.

2. Content (it’s still early here).

3. I’ve continued my pandemic 1x per month grocery shopping. But….

4. No! I detest anything pumpkin flavored. IMO pumpkin & coffee flavors should join hands so I can easily avoid them both.

Tori58

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures? I have a Lumix digital camera and I still use it regularly. My cellphone takes decent pictures but if I'm going to enlarge something for print, or some other use, I can see the difference. Plus my Lumix will allow me to use a variety of different lenses.
2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now? Relaxed
3. How often do you go grocery shopping? Generally twice a week these days, or sometimes one trip to the grocery store and one to the farmer's market
4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored? Not pumpkin flavored, particularly, but I do love actual fresh pumpkin. Pumpkin spice coffee, tea, coffee creamer, etc.? All right out. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, oven-roasted savory pumpkin? Yes, please.

Cassyree

1. I just use my iphone.
2. I think I'm feeling content too.
3. I like going to the grocery store. I do a mostly weekly shopping trip but enjoy running in to pick up a few things from time to time. I shop a few different stores.
4. I like pumpkin only in small doses. I do make the pumpkin/ chocolate swirl bundt cake (thank you Betty Crocker) that my family and I like for fall and Thanksgiving.

Keltikmom

Survey

Just phone. I came across my old digital camera a while back. Put it back into storage.

Heart broken.

About every other week, with a few quick pickups in between.

Not particularly.

Tapdancesub

1. I still own a camera, but I usually use my phone.

2. Tired, if it’s a mood.

3. Costco, once a month, grocery store twice a month. Farmers Market weekly during corn season.

4. No pumpkin at all ever.

bandmom

1. All cell phone for pictures these days.
2. My mood is reflective and pensive.
3. Saturdays and Wednesdays to replace what we ran out of since Saturday.
4. Meh on pumpkin flavored stuff. I don't seek it out but won't refuse it.

swimmy

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures? I use a camera that I have had for years. Sometimes use a cellphone camera
2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now? grateful
3. How often do you go grocery shopping? usually once a week
4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored? Yes, pumpkin roll, pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread

Czechgirl

Survey

1. Do you own a camera or do you always just use your cellphone for pictures? Cellphone

2. What word would you use to describe your mood right now? Relaxed

3. How often do you go grocery shopping? My husband goes once a week. I only go if he’s goes to a speciality store.

4. Do you like things that are pumpkin flavored?Yes—coffee, pie, cookies, bread, etc.

GreenBunny

cellphone
content
whenever it's necessary, about once a week, maybe less. It depends on how our vegetable situation is
Things that are made with pumpkin/squash like soup, bread, pie, etc. are delicious! but things like pumpkin spice latte make my teeth ache.

Persephone

Survey

1) I have a Canon. I love taking photos of wildlife when we go on our nature walks, especially birds.

2) Relaxed

3) The grocery store is right down the street, so my husband pops in twice a week for any needed items. Then we go to a bigger grocery store in another town for the Big Sale items for the week.

4) I really like pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting. But, that's it. Hard pass on pumpkin spice drinks.

hand

We use a good camera for important events like graduation, etc. Everything else is on the phone.

Refreshed

Usually two times a week now that I’m retired.

No

happygal

Same questions from

Last year... let's see

I love anything pumpkin, calm mood, always my phone camera, I grocery shop as I need items.

:D

Sbkangas5

1. Just my phone
2. melancholy
3. Usually once a week, but sometimes I'll pay my ds to go for me <!--giggle-->
4. yes!