• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Scholastic $ sale

Reading | Literature 

kellybr12

I am trying to use the site for the dollar sale and every time I go to my cart-all items are regular price? WHat am I doing wrong? HELP!

Advertisement

peggy27

Last sale I had a lot of issues and called them. They told me they get overloaded, try times when people won't be on as much. They also said to not checkout with more than 8. Do seperate orders.

MissSarah8884

Hmm...

I downloaded a few days ago - and it worked fine. I do live on the other side of the world, so I always am doing things at off-peak times. Maybe that helped. I downloaded about 35 all in one cart and it worked fine.

mila15

:(

I'm still having problems this morning, both with items showing up in my cart full price and not being able to add items.

sweetp422

Dollar Days

I'm having trouble too. I knew there would be some conversation here. I was hoping someone had a promo code or suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.

I only have 4 items in my cart. I guess I'll try later. Good luck to everyone.

Advertisement

fishingforfun

Wow!

I'm like a kid in a candy shop! I never knew Scholastic had this sale.

I been teaching K-1 for many years and this year I moved to 5th grade. I couldn't afford to purchase all of the things I wanted to get earlier, but this will help a ton!

Georgiateach

Thanks!

Thanks for the link! I tried to shop but the prices are not changing to $1. I have sent in a request to customer service. Maybe, they will correct this soon! I am ready to shop!! :)

Advertisement