• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Scrabble tile worksheet

Language Arts | Writing 

lillyc9

Nothing fancy...just a scrabble tile worksheet to use for spelling. I borrowed the actual tiles from someone else. I will post them again to go with the worksheet! Enjoy!

Let me know if you see any mistakes!:o

• Scrabble Spelling.docx
    12.8 KB
Advertisement

lillyc9

Scrabble tiles...I printed, laminated and cut out 9 million of these so each student will have a set!:D

Again, I got these from some other creative person!

• scrabble tiles.pdf
    15.4 KB

Dr Seuss fan

sharing these with my friends

I have 6th grade and we don't do Spelling, but I am sharing these with some friends who teach 4th!!! Thanks for posting...

lillyc9

Dr. Seuss fan~ I used to teach 6th grade and just had a thought. Maybe you could adapt this for science or social studies vocab words!?! Just a thought!:p

trexteach

lillyc9

This is a cute idea. Thanks for posting. The only thing that made me cringe was your comment about cutting all those tiles out! <!--yuck--> I was thinking that I could copy the two pages for each, get them laminated, then send them home for the kids to cut our on their own. :p Sounds better to me. However, I have 5th graders, so this would be a workable option.

Thanks again. :)

Advertisement

lillyc9

Luckily, I have a small class. I did it in stages. Yes, the older kids should be able to do it!!!:p And...you are welcome!

lynn6

Thanks

This is great! I just ordered some scrabble tiles from ebay for a different activity. Now I have two uses for the tiles! :D

Bella Flower

lillyc9

lillyc9, is it possible to post your worksheet in pdf or word. So many of our computers can't open docx. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for sharing. :) :)

Advertisement