• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

thistlegirl question

Themes 

Tea"cheer"

I am interested in buying a clip art set; however, I am not seeing anywhere that her site is secure when I am ready to put in my credit card. Using my card on the internet always freaks me out anyway. Please assure me that I am fine to use it. :o

Advertisement

misslili

Thistle Girl Graphics

Don't worry you are going to be fine, I have purchased a lot of sets from her and I haven't had any problem.

Dutchie's Mom

scrappin doodle

Try scrappin doodle. I just bought from them. Site is secure and they have a 15% off coupon till Sunday....Type in JULY2011

aliciainblue

Another question about Thistle Girl

If you get the lifetime membership do you get to download and use all the graphic sets or do you have to pay per set in addition to membership? Hope that makes sense.

prec0ci0us

graphics

to the OP:

I am interested in buying a clip art set; however, I am not seeing anywhere that her site is secure when I am ready to put in my credit card. Using my card on the internet always freaks me out anyway. Please assure me that I am fine to use it.

I have never had any problems with my CC however I do believe there is an option to pay through PayPal.

to the PP:

If you get the lifetime membership do you get to download and use all the graphic sets or do you have to pay per set in addition to membership? Hope that makes sense.

Each month, members get another set that gets added to the members only collections. These are free.

Every so often she will also add a set to the "Web Art Collections". These cost - however as a member you would receive a discount.

She also offers coupons and specials from time to time that you can use on top of your discount.

Advertisement