• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Unseen's Task Cards List May 2012

Other 

unseen001

I have been putting off doing this for awhile but I have it finished. I hope this will useful.

• Task Cards Updated.pdf
    159.1 KB
Advertisement

KidzRock

You are awesome

It is absolutely useful!! I use it as a checklist to keep track of what I have downloaded and/or printed. Otherwise I would lose track of what I have.

I am so grateful that you are so creative and willing to share. My students love it when they see me pull out a deck of these cards.

GoodTimzRoll

You deserve a day off!

Tell 'em I said so! GRACIAS! THANKYOU! TODAH!:D (I would say more but those are the only ones I know how to spell<!--giggle-->)

froggy4

Thank you

This is so helpful. Whenever I make my lesson plans, I always check to see which of your task cards I will get to use. I've shared with many at my building and we all appreciate you.

Advertisement

champ

Incredible

:)This is incredible! You have no idea how much time and energy you have saved me! These cards are fantastic! Thank you so very much!:)

laceibena

Thanks, gracias!

Dear Unseen,
I would once again like to thank you for the time and effort you invest in making task cards to share. I have printed many of them and used them in Literacy Centers. My students just love working with them! We have all benefited so much. I love the literature cards and they have really helped my kids to strengthen comp. skills. Would you please consider the following titles:
The Story of Ferdinand
Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type
Little Rabbit's Loose Tooth
Three Cheers for Tacky
Tacky Locks

I will still be keeping up with you and printing your task cards over the summer.
I send them home for parents to cut up for me.
Hugs and may the Lord bless you and your family today, tomorrow and always.

teachready

Thank You

Thank you so much. I use your task cards often and have shared them with other teachers at my school. I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks again!!!

itsybitsc1

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for all your hard work. These task cards are amazing and a real time saver. Now we have a list to keep us organized. Thank you!!!!

love2teach119

Shot out!

Just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work and generosity...here's to you, making classrooms better one task card at a time!