• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

What's for dinner?

bookgeek59

We love halusky but I am not a fan of gluten-free noodles (trying to eat low-gluten). I replaced noodles with potatoes. Smells super!
What's on at your place?

• halusky2.jpg
    66.1 KB
Advertisement

bookgeek59

Halusky

trojan, it's cabbage, kielbasa, onion, and potatoes. It's usually made with egg noodles, but the gluten-free ones I've tried suck, so potatoes it is. Oh, and usually you brown the onions in butter, but I do olive oil. Add some salt and pepper towards the end and done!

NatureLvr

Everything looks so good!
We have out-of-town relatives visiting, so we are going out to one of our favorite Greek restaurants.

Advertisement

Lilbitkm

I had avocado, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes with balsamic glaze for dinner.
I also had some strawberries and blueberries.

happygal

Just me

Hot dog with onion. relish, jalapeños. Mustard and ketchup

Couscous with black olive, onion, butter, olive oil, diced tomato

Banana

Herbal tea

I eat around 3

imatchr2

No More Pencils, thank you for the website suggestion. I will check it out. And yes about the brioche buns. Neither of us like burger buns that are too bready or big. For us, it’s about the burger, not the bun. We always use just regular buns or like tonight, the thin flat buns.

NJ Teacher

Dinner

Aldi had a shrimp scampi sauce. I already had a bag of frozen shrimp and I added frozen chopped spinach and mushrooms. I added some steamable 7 grain rice.

wildflowerz

We had Kalua Pork. My sister said my mom would love it and she was right. It cooked for 10 hrs on low in the slow cooker. I’ve never done pork that way but it was a winner.

hand

Grilled chicken tacos, Mexican street corn, tortilla chips and guacamole.

Some of the dinners on this thread sound delicious.