• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

What's your favorite dessert?

anonymouse

Mine is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I use the Hershey's perfectly chocolate chocolate cake recipe and the perfectly chocolate frosting recipe. It's my favorite cake.

What's your favorite dessert?

Advertisement

ChrisL77

My go to favorite is ice cream. It makes me happy. Lol.
I do enjoy pavlova. But it is hard to find and I have had zero success making it.

MathWA

Ice cream is number 1 because I have fond memories of my parents taking us for ice cream cones. As an adult I can hardly pass by a great Tiramisu. Yum!

Advertisement

WordFountain

Depending on my mood I like equally :D: chocolate anything, tiramisu, and lemon anything (usually a meringue).

Cat woman

Because I have a major sweet tooth it is too hard to narrow it down!:rolleyes:

I do prefer a baked fruit pie over cake, unless the cake is a white cake with buttercream frosting.

luvmycat

There was a restaurant group where I used to get an incredible butterscotch pudding. I finally found a recipe that may match it. I also love a good creme brûlée.

Good chocolate is hard to find. I only make my truffles at Christmas.

amiga13

Hot fudge sundae. Lots of fudge over interesting ice cream, nuts but no cherry. :D

ETA: on a brownie!

Last edited:

mhugs

desserts

Grandma Withers Angel Food Cake with vanilla glaze-a distant memory
Lemon Custard Ice Cream not to be found in New England
Toll House Cookies warm from the oven

imatchr2

My two favourites are bread pudding (plain, nothing added) with warm vanilla sauce and sticky toffee pudding. I haven’t had either in ages. A cannoli is also on the list.

Keltikmom

Favorite dessert

German chocolate cake
Flan (because a blow torch in the kitchen?!! And the satisfying crack when you take first bite)
Cabernet sorbet
I once had a gingerbread flavored ice cream at some forgotten restaurant. It was divine. Never seen it since.

GreenBunny

Baked fruit pie. Peach is the my favourite but a very close second is plum. If none of those is available, I could make do with cherry or apple or blueberry.

ICrazyTeach

I have a major sweet tooth. There aren't many desserts I will turn down. If I had to choose a favorite I would have to go with CHEESECAKE. <!--yummy-->