• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Where do you buy your sheets?

overthemoon

I used to buy the JC Penney Home Collection sheets which were cotton/polyester. They were very comfortable and practically wrinkle free. Unfortunately, they don't make them anymore. I have switched to Target Threshold Sheets which are comfortable, and don't wrinkle too much. The problem is I need a true Twin Size and not the TwinXL which Target sells. I need the sheets for a daybed and the XL ones are always too big. It will just be used by children, so I am not looking for anything fancy, just not too wrinkly. Thanks!

Advertisement

WordFountain

Sheets

For my splurge (using sales and/or coupons) I love LL Bean sheets. They also last forever so I’m ok with the higher price tag. Other times I usually scout Home Goods/TJ Maxx. I can find higher quality brands for a more affordable price.

Charlotte

I only buy Northern Nights sheets from QVC. I prefer the wrinkle defense sets. They last forever and never get pills on them (my pet peeve).

bookgeek59

We love Target sheets! The Threshold cotton blend ones are deep and have STRONG elastic on the corners of the fitted sheet. The t-shirt knit ones that are often available in more patterns/colors during back to college sales, and are our perfect weight for "winter" sheets. I do wish the fitted sheet was a little deeper, though, but I'll take it. I sleep warm and DH sleeps cold, so flannel sheets won't work.

4leaves

We love Costco high thread count cotton sheets. We have their flannel ones for winter, but the cotton ones are so smooth and cool for summer. They usually just have king and queen size. I just bought a set of cotton sheets for our guest room full size bed. I found them on Amazon for around $50 and they feel very luxurious too. I just picked a highly rated brand.

Advertisement

marguerite2

I have both of these and am happy with them.
Walmart — Better Home and Garden sheets.
Bed Bath and Beyond — Simply Essential sheets

Ima Teacher

We like Columbia cooling sheets for summer and Cuddle Duds cotton flannel for winter. We get them both from Kohl’s. I’m not sure if they have regular twin size or not. We have king and full beds.

SusanTeach

We got ours through Amazon, and we liked them so much we ordered another set a few months later as a back-up. They're comfy and wash well. :)

SONORO KATE Bed Sheets Set Sheets Microfiber Super Soft 1800 Thread Count Egyptian Sheets 16-Inch Deep Pocket Wrinkle- 6 Piece (King, Grey)

desert flower

I get our king size sheets from Sam's Club. Deep pockets. Good quality,and price.
Plus, they are labeled along the edges of the inside. (top, side, bottom)

Alaska35

I also loved the cotton/poly blend from JC Penney. I bought those for years. I ordered some several months ago and I couldn’t find them online.

I found these on Amazon:
Elinen Percale Bed Sheets
The description says they are 60% cotton, 40% polyester. They also had high ratings.

I received them a few days ago. They are still in the package. I will post again once I wash them and put them on the bed.

Advertisement