• Are you a teacher? Join us! Register Now for a free ProTeacher account!

Who got one?!?!

MrsPreschool

Hi everyone!!! Let's see how many of us got a M-F cart?

I GOT ONE!!!:D

Thanks to LakeTeacher for the wonderful idea!!!:D

Cheers to LakeTeacher!!!<!--lovestruck-->

Advertisement

aeiouteach

M-F Cart

I love you guys! I am getting so many GREAT ideas from all of you. You are THE best! Guess where I am heading first thing tomorrow morning?? Yep....LOWES!!

Susan Teacher

Demand the $21 price!

Well, maybe not demand, but ask nicely! =)

I said it on other posts, but some Lowes are offering it for $37, and others are offering it for $21. So, ask for the lower price. That's what I did. I have three stores near me. The farthest one away had it for the lower price so I called the closest one and told them and the manager told me if I came to her store, she'd give it to me at the other price. It's odd that stores just 30 miles apart could have such different prices!

I can't wait to put mine to use. I'm working on my class tomorrow so I hope to post pictures soon! =)

Advertisement

Tiger82

I did! I did!

I got one and I love it already! It's already put together and sitting in my bedroom ready to go to school. Who would have thought you could love a piece of furniture so much? LOL

patsfan

I got one today!!

Nikki, I also got the director's chair but it was only $7!! (plus $3 for the chair cover)

CerseeRenee

Hopefully...

I'm going to try to get ahold of one tomorrow... and hopefully at the lower price! :o) They are such a great idea!

8GATEACHER

How do I search for the cart on-line?

Is there a particular name to use when searching for the cart on-line at Lowe's?

sunnyteach03

chair

patsfan,

online it says 7.98 for chair and 3.98 for cover, so we'll see what it actually is at the store when I get there!

luvelementary

I bought one last Sunday! I went to see my room today for the first time and I do not have a teacher's desk, so I am really glad that I had picked it up! I can't wait to get it moved in! Thanks Lake Teacher!